Vendor Booth Setup
Application & Booth Charts
Dear Burro Days Exhibitor/Vendor,
The 69th Annual Burro Days and World Championship Pack Burro Race will be held Saturday and Sunday,
July 29th & 30th, 2017, in Fairplay, Colorado.
PLEASE DO NOT use stakes in the Courthouse Lawn.
This is due to the underground sprinkler system on the courthouse lawn. Anyone using stakes which
cause damage to the sprinkler system will be responsible for the cost of repairs. Please provide your
own canopies as we do not have any for rent. Canopies may be weighted down with gallon jugs of water,
buckets of sand or rocks. Anyone found using stakes in the lawn will receive warning and if do not
comply will be asked to leave.
Under NO circumstances should any vehicles be driven onto the Courthouse Lawn.
Information Subject to Change
- All booths are 12' x 12'. Booths may not extend beyond the 12' x 12' provided or will be
required to pay for an additional booth space.
- Please come to the Burro Booth on arrival to collect your check-in packet, any updated
information and ensure booth location.
- Set up booths 5 feet away from the sidewalk to create a walking area for customers.
If you set up in the wrong booth you will be asked to move.
- PETS IN BOOTHS: In past years we have had several complaints regarding unfriendly pets
in booths. This creates an uncomfortable shopping environment for your customers.
If the Town of Fairplay receives complaints about your pet, you will be required to
remove the animal.
- Sales tax for the Fairplay area is 7.9%, which includes: 2.9% State of Colorado, 1.0% Park
County and 4.0% Town of Fairplay. (It is the responsibility of the individual
vendor / exhibitor to collect sales tax and pay it directly to the State of Colorado)
- All vendors must have a Colorado Sales Tax License or a Special Events Permit.
- All food vendors must possess a retail food license from Park County
45 days prior to the event and have the license displayed at all times.
Please contact the Park County Environmental Health Department prior to June 1st for information (719-836-4267 or
- PARKING: The perimeter around the Old Courthouse lawn will be available for customer
parking ONLY. Vendors/exhibitors will be allowed to load and unload in this area, but
will not be allowed to leave their vehicles parked for the weekend. Our parking attendants
will direct you to a designated vendor/exhibitor parking area. An area behind the Old
Courthouse will be designated for Handicapped vehicles only.
(Top of Page)